Directions from Moab, Utah
- Take Highway 191 approx. 22 miles south from Moab to La Sal Junction
- Turn left (east) at La Sal Junction onto State Route 46. Drive approx. 6 miles to Lisbon Valley Road.
- Turn right (south) onto Lisbon Valley Road. Drive approx. 15 miles south, you will see the guard shack (Yellow) off to your right.
Directions from Monticello, Utah
- Drive North on Highway 191 approx. 19 miles.
- Turn right on Lisbon Valley Industrial Area Road
- Go approx. 17.5 miles until you come to a Y in the road. (first paved road on right)
- Turn right at the Y on the newly paved road.
- Continue approx. (southeast) 10 miles until you reach the mine site.
Directions from Cortez, Colorado
- Take Highway 491 approx. 48 miles West from Cortez, CO.
- Turn Right (North) at the West Summit Road (just passed Utah mile marker 13)
- Drive approx. 17 miles until you get to a 4 way where the pavement ends and make a Right (east). You will be following the signs to Moab and La Sal.
- Follow County Road 313 (northwest) approx. 8 miles to mine site. We will be on your left.